Mergers and acquisitions
The goal of any sale or purchase of a business is to maximise shareholder value, both financial and non-financial. InterFinancial’s senior team has the skill, experience and integrity to deliver the best results for our clients.
We understand the complexities of buying and selling both public and private companies, and we have a solid track record of partnering with clients on both sides of the transaction.
For clients selling their business, we:
- Access a broad range of potential acquirers through our global partner network
- Gather the latest market intelligence to advise you on what is fair market value
- Develop the optimum transaction strategy to maximise the return for the shareholders
- Present your business in the best possible light, highlighting the strengths and opportunities
- Provide committed and focused transaction support from the very beginning to settlement.
InterFinancial has sales experience with a range of investors and buyers, including financial investors, strategic investors, and Initial Public Offering (IPO) markets to enable clients to identify the right buyer and best sales process.
For clients looking to buy, we:
- Work with you to understand or define your acquisition strategy
- Have access to significant contacts, networks and databases of market intelligence allowing us to find the best opportunities
- Provide committed and focused transaction support from the very beginning to settlement
- Execute your transaction strategy in either a ‘light touch’ form or by providing as much support as you require
We can also assist clients with strategies and defences for takeovers and mergers.
Read more here.