Ted has been a Director of InterFinancial since 1998. Together with his prior experience in banking and finance, he has over 30 years of experience in debt and equity funding, with particular emphasis in private equity at InterFinancial.
Ted was previously the State Manager of Bank of New Zealand Australia and is highly experienced in commercial banking, capital raising, project finance, and impact investing. As a valued team member of InterFinancial’s successful mergers and acquisitions practice, Ted continues to ensure the interests of each client remains paramount during the transaction process.
Areas of expertise
- Engineering and mining services
- Food and agribusiness
- Health and medical services
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Society of Certified Practising Accountants Australia
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland