David Hassum is a Chartered Accountant and Company Director with over 30 years experience across a range of industry sectors. David has a technology background and commenced his career in the field of computer audit with KPMG. Prior to joining InterFinancial in 2004, David was a Partner at BDO.
As a Director of InterFinancial, David’s technology expertise allows him to focus on corporate strategy, commercialisation, and business development. Additionally, David’s experience in the transport, property development, building, and venture capital industries indicates his vast knowledge of all the elements required for a successful engagement.
For several years David has focused on providing corporate finance advisory services to the Food and Agribusiness (F&A) and Cleantech and Renewable Energy sectors. David leads the F&A team at InterFinancial and the Cleantech sector group for Clairfield International (our international partner). David’s considerable industry knowledge and connections in these sectors add significant value to our engagements.
Areas of expertise
- Food and agribusiness
- Information communication technology
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Master of Commerce (Information Systems), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and IT), Queensland University of Technology
- Director, Integrated Food and Energy Developments
- Member, Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors