Paul has worked in the corporate finance sector for more than 25 years. Before joining InterFinancial in 1997, he worked for Merrill Lynch’s investment bank division, having previously headed the research department in a stock broking firm.
Paul’s speciality lies in valuation, pricing of and presenting companies in the best possible light to ensure they are trading at fair market value. Paul believes an adviser’s role is to take the stress out of an engagement for the client, which contributes to InterFinancial’s general ethos of achieving more for the client.
Areas of expertise
- Food and agribusiness
- Health and medical services
- Transport and infrastructure
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Otago
- Diploma of Business Administration, Massey University
- Diploma of Financial Services
- RG 146 Compliant
- Qualified member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Australian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
- Panel member of its National Valuation of Equities and Other Securities, Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants