Chief Executive Officer
Brad joined InterFinancial in September 2018 as a Director and has over 25 years’ experience in Oil & Gas, Minerals Processing, Power and Infrastructure industries. A Harvard Business School graduate, Brad has had experience leading businesses of 200+ million revenue in Australia, Asia, Africa.
Brad has had previous experience with P&L responsibility for consulting, studies, project delivery and operations and maintenance service offerings across Australia, Asia, Africa, parts of Europe and the Middle East. He has worked across all project phases including scoping, feasibility, FEED, detailed design, project delivery, operations and maintenance and capital program management. He also has experience in internal audit, risk assessments and business improvement as well as a range of contract types including EPC, EPCM, risk/reward, alliancing, joint venture, equity and lump sum turn key.
Brad has experience working in the following regions:
- Asia – China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam
- Africa – Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania
- North America – Canada, USA
- Europe – Russia, United Kingdom
- Middle East – Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia
- South Pacific – Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu.
Areas of expertise
- Minerals – gold, copper, lithium, coal, iron ore
- Oil and gas – upstream, downstream, midstream, LNG, offshore, town gas
- Power – coal fired, waste to energy, networks and distribution
- Infrastructure/industrials – rail, rolling stock, environmental, ports and terminals, simulation/advance analysis
- Business Turnarounds and Improvement
- Business Strategy
- Operational excellence and cash management
- Change management & restructuring
- M&A strategy and post transaction implementation
- Advisory board strategy leadership
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Chartered Professional Engineer, Mechanical, Deakin University
- Graduate Executive Leadership Program McCoombs Business School – University of Texas 2006
- Graduate – Advanced Management Program Harvard Business School 2018
- Board member of Austmine, the leading industry body for the Australian Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services sector
- Completed AICD Company Directors course.