Director - Growth Advisory
With investment banking and financial services experience across New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan Shaun has spent twenty-three years on-the-ground experience in Asian markets.
Shaun works with companies 1-3 years before they engage in an M&A transaction, helping them to identify their value drivers and lead improvement in both the operating profit and valuation multiple. This approach maximises value for the owner whether they buy a business, sell their business, or continue to operate their business.
Passionate about the role of good governance, Shaun is a twenty-year Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a Fellow of and facilitator at the Governance Institute of Australia.
“Every business is unique but businesses that are well governed, have predictable cash flows and meet their revenue and profit forecasts are sought after. I am passionate about supporting companies to maximise their business value through these value drivers.”
Areas of expertise
- Value drivers
- Growth strategies
- Cash flow, profitability, and revenue improvement
- Succession planning
- Exit strategies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Chartered Accountant
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Chartered Directors (FAICD)
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia (FGIA)
- Non-Executive Director – Greenbox Group
- Corporate Governance Facilitator. Risk and Technology Committee Member – Governance Institute Australia